Abortion discussion

XSFG

Jester of Death Addict
Jul 17, 2018
NC
True. Notice the fear mongering from Climate Change morons is always directed at white people and how they need to change, they need to stop having babies. Just like feminism, eco warriorism only ever rears its head in countries that don't need it.
This is true. Nobody ever told India or Sudan that trashing the land and ocean would be detrimental and look how well theyre doing....

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
True. Notice the fear mongering from Climate Change morons is always directed at white people and how they need to change, they need to stop having babies. Just like feminism, eco warriorism only ever rears its head in countries that don't need it.
Yeap, exactly. And don't forget the Global Pollution is also white people's problem, even when others are the major causes of that problem.

D

Deleted Account

Nah, I dont think @Lorencio is racist. I think that he has gathered information through different means that I have. I'm in full agreement that overpopulation is predominantly in underdeveloped nations with different ethnic folks contributing to the problem. My argument was simply that abortion should remain legal simply because there's too many dipshits around anyway. Globally speaking.

A-213

Drawing Blood
Mar 8, 2018
Mexico
Eh, here's my take either way.

I fully support the right to have an abortion, but in the end, I have no say in the matter. Sticking my nose in other people's business, and saying something like "kids are a waste of money, you should abort it!" would just make me look like a complete jackass. The same could be said if I were against abortion. If somebody told me that they and their spouse are going to have an abortion, it wouldn't be right for me (or anyone else) to coax them into having the kid by guilt tripping them. It's the right of the parents, particularly the mother, to decide whether she keeps a child or not.