Abortion discussion

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
I think abortion should be illegal.
The LOWEST I could agree with would be until 8 weeks, but those would have to be some though arguments to convince me.
It should only be legal in case if it threatens the mother's life and that only if the mother is capable of giving birth to many more babies. If she is incapable, she should be forced to give birth even at the expense of her own life.

Last edited:

Grimztone

Death Addict
Dec 22, 2016
USA
My wife was adopted but she is pro choice. She was conceived through rape. She is from Canada though where, because the government does healthcare, abortion does not happen a lot. setting limits on a human body seems wrong but since i am a man i guess i can look it at an angle of masturbation. I shouldn't be able to masturbate because millions of children are being spent every couple days. back to abortion. i think it should be taken by a case by case basis.

also. My wife is a labor and delivery Nurse.

Lorencio

Schizo
Sep 22, 2018
White House
My wife was adopted but she is pro choice. She was conceived through rape. She is from Canada though where, because the government does healthcare, abortion does not happen a lot. setting limits on a human body seems wrong but since i am a man i guess i can look it at an angle of masturbation. I shouldn't be able to masturbate because millions of children are being spent every couple days. back to abortion. i think it should be taken by a case by case basis.

also. My wife is a labor and delivery Nurse.
Well, you would only be killing those children if they ever successfully entered an egg. And as long as you can produce more sperm on demand, there shouldn't be any problems.
I bet you and your wife are both happy that she's still alive.

GotRope?

Some Fucking Loser.
Feb 22, 2019
Austin, Texas
I leave it at this. Do you care about foster children? If not then you have no room to say anything. I don't care it's not my body, yet emergency rooms are gonna see an increase of home abortions seeing some states have started this whole "it's illegal and doctors can be charged up to 90 years." lord knows I wouldn't want my 11 year old to give birth to a rapist baby. I see this thread going downhill faster than transgender and religious topics lol