• Thread starter Deleted member 1026452
  • Start date

pyrrhic_polygonia

Deathling
Nov 26, 2019
If anybody reading this has kids then
1) don't fuck them
2) don't leave them alone with adults you wouldn't trust with your life
3) cultivate an open and trusting relationship so they can talk to you about stuff they feel weird about
4) watch everything they do on the internet
5) don't fuck them
6) if you can't stop yourself from fucking them, please kill yourself

hope this helps

CRASS

Murder Junkies
VIP
Aug 27, 2019
there indeed is a big difference between absolute scum of the earth like those who create child abuse material and someone who is attracted to children, but doesn't act out on his or her impulses. to me, the former is unforgivable... same as rape. the latter should not be ostracized from their community.
THANK YOU LIBERTAS! :bowdown1:
For saying so clearly what I hardly tried to explain earlier

NotAddictAtAll

Dec 17, 2019
Hold on, in one of the videos the girl was hanged and the woman was playing with fire?
2 years ago i received a video from a group on WhatsApp, it was a child, hung to the ceiling from her feets/legs. She was screaming and crying all the video as the woman constantly abused her with a red candle on fire, sometimes kissing and rubbing her face and mouth over her body and genitals. Is that one of the videos? Have i seen Daisy's Destruction by accident?

SpecterP

Knows how to work it
VIP
May 22, 2018
USA
Hold on, in one of the videos the girl was hanged and the woman was playing with fire?
2 years ago i received a video from a group on WhatsApp, it was a child, hung to the ceiling from her feets/legs. She was screaming and crying all the video as the woman constantly abused her with a red candle on fire, sometimes kissing and rubbing her face and mouth over her body and genitals. Is that one of the videos? Have i seen Daisy's Destruction by accident?
By accident... bullshit. I'm betting you knew EXACTLY what video was being shared in your group.

Oscar

Hope you die soon
When the internet first came out there was a Japanese fat gut fucking a small child about 3 or 4 in pubic places while people watched. i didn't want to see it it was like a funny vid to some i must have clicked on link and got redirected . it was sick but its legal in Japan as long as there is no brutally or harm sick place